Surprise! CBO estimates Obama’s budget would add $5.2 Trillion to the deficit!
Anytime you hear some stooge of this administration claim that President Obama has “reduced the deficit,” know that it’s utter poppycock. The CBO estimates that if President Obama’s budget passed and became law, it would add $5.2 Trillion to the deficit.
from the Hill:
The non-partisan Congressional Budget Office on Friday said President Obama’s 2014 budget proposal would add $5.2 trillion in deficits over 10 years.
The agency said that compared to its baseline scenario, the Obama budget would reduce projected deficits by $1.1 trillion over 10 years. The White House had claimed $1.8 trillion in savings using its own analysis.
The CBO’s baseline assumes that automatic sequestration cuts remain in place for nine years, whereas the White House assumes they are eliminated.
While it uses a different budget baseline than the White House, the analysis of individual proposals are broadly consistent with what Obama officials projected. The CBO reports $3 billion more in spending than the White House claimed and $79 billion more in revenue over 10 years.
The office said the Obama blueprint would increase the deficit this year by $27 billion, to $669 billion, and by $115 billion in 2014, to a total of $615 billion.
And all of that assumed that sequestration stays in place! Can you imagine?
Once again, let me remind you of the source here. It’s the supposedly-non-partisan Congressional Budget Office, the liberal’s gold standard for accounting. You see what they did with Obamacare, right? They were 100% off, and now Obamacare is going to cost twice what they first estimated!
If that precedent were to hold, you shouldn’t be surprised if Obama’s budget adds $10 Trillion to the deficit.
This is not a surprise… sadly.
Please do.That’s good.
Best one yet. lol
Untitled | via Tumblr sur We Heart It. http://weheartit.com/entry/60599579/via/lila_rajaonarivony
#FAST AND FURIOUS
#AMNESTY FOR ILLEGALS
#KEYSTONE PIPELINE (oh wait…)
Oh wow, so much swag…
Some of the highlights:
• “I have a grandson who’s afraid to get out of bed at night because he thinks there’s someone under the bed that’s going to grab him. And I think most Americans feel that way about the IRS.”
• “This kind of reconfirms that, you know what, they [the IRS] can do almost anything they want to anybody they want, anytime they want. This is very chilling for the American people.”
• “This is a Pandora’s Box that has been opened and I don’t think we can get the lid back on it.”
• “I don’t believe the White House just found out about this in a news report.”
• “I got to tell you, where you’re sitting, you should be outraged — and you’re not. The American people should be outraged, and they are.”
• “This reconfirms everything the American public believes! This is a huge blow to the faith and trust the American people have in their government!”
• “Is there any limit to the scope of where you folks can go?”
• “It’s sure as hell intimidating. And I don’t’ know that I got any answers from you today.”
• “I am more concerned today than I was before. The fact that you all can do just about anything you want to anybody. You know, you can put anybody out of business that you want anytime you want.”
• “And when the IRS comes in, you’re not allowed to be shoddy, you’re not allowed to be run horribly, you’re not allowed to make mistakes, you’re not allowed to do one damn thing that doesn’t come in compliance. If you do, you’re held responsible right then.”
• “This is absolutely an overreach and this is an outrage for all America!”
The Obama administration fines oil companies whenever an endangered bird is accidentally killed in their drainage ponds and power companies whenever one is electrocuted…
But gives a pass to wind farms whenever those same birds are killed by the blades of a windmill.
Nah Obama, you’re not a hypocrite.
Truth is the economy is still worse off than when Obama came in
Good thing he is going around talking about creating jobs….
White House Warning To Conservatives
Conservatives trying to keep the IRS away
United States Motto: In God We Trust….
Obama Administration motto: I don’t know or remember.
Rep. Tom Reed during the IRS Congressional Hearings 5/17/13
"In Defense of Liberty"