does england exist to make every other country look stupid
all but one
yea, america can do it by itself
Funny how the world calls America stupid until, you know, Nazis show up. Or when there’s a natural disaster. Or starving children. Or who knows what else.
Listening to Sirius/XM Octane right now…
Shannon Gunz sounds hot. I would like to meet her. lol
Today I was flying home from DC, and who ends up sitting in the row behind me on the airplane? FREAKING PAUL RYAN.
Yeah, remember him? He was the jackass who was Mitt Romney’s running mate during the last presedential election.
And the best part is, he was sitting in coach with me instead of in the White House with Romney.
Hahahaha!!! This sounds less like hate-rant and more like the opening paragraph of Paul Ryan fan-fic.
LOL, more proof that the universe is a cold, cruel place.
On the plus side, did somebody say … Paul Ryan on an airplane? You know what that means! It’s time for another Ryanista thread-jacking! I’ll start:
I know, that post started out so well…
The awesome part is that Paul Ryan COULD fly first class and charge it to the taxpayers… but he flies coach.
Paul Ryan is Chuck Norris approved. lol
A friendly reminder that the Obama administration provided thousands of weapons to these same drug cartels.
A tale of two governors:
The Governor of California is jogging with his dog along a nature trail. A coyote jumps out, bites the Governor and attacks his dog.
- The Governor starts to intervene, but reflects upon the movie ”Bambi” and then realizes he should stop; the coyote is only doing what is natural.
- He calls animal control. Animal Control captures coyote and bills the State $200 testing it for diseases and $500 for relocating it.
- He calls a veterinarian. The vet collects the dead dog and bills the State $200 testing it for diseases.
- The Governor goes to hospital and spends $3,500 getting checked for diseases from the coyote and on getting his bite wound bandaged.
- The running trail gets shut down for 6 months while Fish & Game conducts a $100,000 survey to make sure the area is free of dangerous animals.
- The Governor spends $50,000 in state funds implementing a “coyote awareness” program for residents of the area.
- The State Legislature spends $2 million to study how to better treat rabies and how to permanently eradicate the disease throughout the world.
- The Governor’s security agent is fired for not stopping the attack somehow and for letting the Governor attempt to intervene.
- Additional cost to State of California: $75,000 to hire and train a new security agent with additional special training re: the nature of coyotes.
- PETA protests the coyote’s relocation and files suit against the State.
The Governor of Texas is jogging with his dog along a nature trail. A coyote jumps out and attacks his dog.
- The Governor shoots the coyote with his state-issued pistol and keeps jogging. The Governor has spent .75¢ on a .45 ACP hollow point cartridge.
- The buzzards eat the dead coyote.
And that, boys and girls, is why California is broke ……………. and more importantly, why too much government doesn’t work.
Texas Democrat Kesha Rogers the recently defeated Democratic nominee for U.S. Congress for Texas’s 22nd District
“Even Hitler would be proud of the polices that are touted by the president.”
My shoulder is sore just thinking of shooting this Saiga shotgun. I’d still do it though. :D
The Five or Glenn Beck?
Screw the five, forever Glenn Beck!
At that time slot, it’s a no brainer. lol
Mitt Romney (via marksonmyheart)
If you are still thinking of voting for Obama after all his failures,
Gas is $3.47 here.
O_O OMG. Is gas really that much cheaper in red states?
$3.44 around Ft. Rucker, AL. :D
"In Defense of Liberty"